All orders are custom mixed on site. The standard mix is 3000PSI. We can mix any PSI from 3000 to 5000 as well as other custom mixes. Here is a list of the most common and what they are commonly used for:
- 3000 PSI: Sidewalks, Driveways, Footers, Hot tub pads, Patios, Shed slabs.
- 4000 PSI: Shop floors; RV Slabs.
- 5000 PSI: Dumpster pads; Slabs under heavy duty lifts.
- Flowable Fill: (No Stone) Low strength concrete made up of sand, cement and water only. Used mostly for backfill in trenches or sinkholes.
- Grout Mix: (No Stone) Used when stone in the mix is not desirable; such as a very thin poor (2in or less).
Fiber mesh is small polypropylene fibers that can be added to your mix upon request. Similar to the fibers in fiber glass. Fiber mesh controls cracking due to plastic shrinkage and to drying shrinkage. The fibers are uniformly distributed throughout the mixing process. Fiber Mesh is often used in place of rebar and/or wire mesh. It also reduces the permeability of concrete and thus reduces bleeding of water. 80% of our customers use fiber mesh when reinforcement is needed or wanted in the concrete.